When I named this blog it was with the intention of being a travel blog as much as anything. Then, you know, COVID hit and I’ve been slow to get back onto the travel train so to speak.
So though I’ll still blog about my fitness and other journeys I think it’s time to start talking and planning travel again. With that in mind here’s my list of places I’d like to see before I die.
The first two are in order of importance. The rest, not so much:
- Alaska – my fiftieth state.
- Train trek from London to Paris to Rome (with a stop at Disneyland Paris, of course).
- Mt. Everest Base Camp (okay, at least close enough to see Mt. Everest).
- Japan (can you say Disneyland Tokyo?)
- Mexico – Yucatan peninsula in particular.
- Kenya or South Africa
- Manchu Picchu (health willing)
- Might as well go for Hong Kong and Shanghai Disney parks, too!
That’s my list as of today. So much world, so little time. My list doesn’t even take me to all 7 historical continents!
Where do you dream of traveling?
All photos by David P. Wahr unless otherwise noted in which case the original artist retains all rights. Otherwise photos and words @copyright by David P. Wahr
One thought on “Oh, the Places You’ll Go!”
This is a mighty impressive list! I would have to give quite a bit of thought to create a list for myself…